[geeklog-devel] "OAuth 2.0 is a bad protocol"

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Aug 6 10:33:59 EDT 2012

Interesting read. Here is what someone from the Drupal community asked about
adding OAuth 2 support:

------------------------------------
OAuth 1.0 is being used successfully by thousands of websites using the
OAuth Drupal module (http://drupal.org/project/oauth). I currently maintain
that module. Should we discard adding OAuth 2 support? Are there any other
alternatives? It would be great if you could chime in at
http://drupal.org/node/1591692.

Many thanks for your had work on this protocol.

And here is the reply by Eran:

Not sure what OAuth 2.0 support would look like. The hard part would be
deciding what to implement and how. I would put it on hold until you find
use cases that justify the effort.