[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.9.0 RC Timeline

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:19:16 EST 2012

With luck I'll have time tonight to pull down a fresh mercurial repository
and post the error. The first problem was the non-existence of the
sitemap.xml file (which I workaround by touching the file and chmod'ing it
666). I don't remember exactly what stopped me at that point, but I think
it was sending me to an empty page with nothing in the error.log.

-Vinny