[geeklog-devel] Geeklog.net Site Redesign - Topic Ideas

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Wed Feb 22 09:20:18 EST 2012

Sounds good. I guess we will still keep the topic id as server but change
the name to Geeklog.net

The odd time we do get articles submitted on hacks for Geeklog. Should we
add a Hacks topic as well under Development?

So if we go ahead with this we will need a few new topic icons (Development,
Themes, Hacks, News).

Proposed Topic list:

** Development

*** Geeklog