[geeklog-devel] Multiple Topic Testing and Links Plugin

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Wed Jan 4 11:02:06 EST 2012

While doing a small fix for the Links plugin I notice that it does deal with
topics. It deals with them in feeds and the link categories. This means that
this plugin  should be added to the testing routine for multiple topics.

Links Plugin

- Feeds by Topic

- Block called phpblock_topic_links which displays links when $topic is set

I never knew this J but it looks like you can assign a Link category to a
topic and then create a block (that uses phpblock_topic_links ) to then
display those links when the topic is known. It looks like things do work
without any changes but I should update the link category edit form to use
the proper topic selection tool and it looks like the block function could
use a few tweaks to work a bit better.