[geeklog-devel] Topics and Breadcrumbs

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Jan 13 09:30:53 EST 2012

Okay I will add 3 config options to Geeklog to enable Breadcrumbs for
Topics, Articles and Plugins. I think the best way to do this (instead of
having the config options on different pages) will be to create a new tab in
the Configuration under the Miscellaneous group called Topics. On this tab I
will have a fieldset for the breadcrumbs with the config options. I plan to
add a few more Topic features in the future that will need some config
options (not for Geeklog 1.9.0) so I might as well have a tab for it.

I will also add a separate config option for the staticpage plugin as well.

Tom