[geeklog-devel] Password Hash Upgrade

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 03:03:57 EST 2012

Sorry about the delay, still dealing with the Mercurial Install errors.
Here is the patch. Help with MSSQL and OAuth/OpenID support would be
appreciated.

On a side note, I haven't updated copyright headers for any of the mods
yet. Are we still only updating those with significant changes? Or is the
year updated no matter what and only the authors modified on significant
changes.

Thanks,
Vinny