[geeklog-devel] Themes Style Sheets

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Jan 24 10:38:19 EST 2012

The scripts class use to automatically set the themes style sheet. We have a
request to change this:

http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1407

I figure the best option here is just to move it to a themes function.php
file since adding a config option for this would affect all themes on a site
(on a multi theme site).

Sound good?

Tom