[geeklog-devel] postgresql and Geeklog 2.0.0b1

Dan Stoner danstoner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 07:55:19 EDT 2012

I did not mean to suggest that the install script should be doing this.
Noting the prerequisites in the INSTALL doc or release notes might be
sufficient.

The script could be extra nice and check to see if the language is in the
database, and give a nice message rather than failing the SQL call (in the
same way the script notices if a database does not exist).

Cheers,

Dan Stoner