[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0b2 Questions

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Jun 19 13:57:53 EDT 2012

Tom wrote:

> Do you plan on checking out the Postgres statements then?

I need to get Postgres working first, then I'll have another go.

> For Geeklog 2.0.0 should we just leave all the mssql and pgsql statements in
> place or should we ripe it out?

I'd leave the code in for now. We could post a call for help with the beta2 announcement. If it doesn't work in the final 2.0.0, we should say so (or disable it in the install script). Then wait and see if anybody cares enough to help us fix it for 2.0.1.

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/