[geeklog-devel] Geeklog History File

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Mar 2 16:36:20 EST 2012

Hey Dirk,

If memory serves did you have a script to update Geeklog's history file or
did you just pick from the change log
(http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/changelog_page.php)?

I plan to take a look at these last few items:

Update Page Navigation with link elements

http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1391

The part of the page navigator should do markup by a list.

http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1422

Failure when trying to report sitemap.xml write error (I am not sure if this
happens on a Windows system since I have not seen it before)

http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1412

I plan to leave "Support IPv6 in Spam-X IP Blacklist module" for a later
version unless someone else wants to tackle it.