[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2012

Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera bckurera at fossuser.lk
Wed Mar 7 21:59:48 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Dirk Haun <dirk at haun-online.de> wrote:
> Just a heads-up: The application period for organizations for GSoC 2012
> starts on Monday. Until then we need
>
> - new and reviewed projects for our ideas list
> - mentors
>
> I'd say we should aim at 4 student slots again, so we need at least 4
> mentors (preferably more, to have backups). So, who's interested in
> mentoring a project? It would be good if potential mentors have a preferred
> project or two so that  students have a person to contact about the project
> they're interested in.
>
> http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code

Hello,

I was trying to work on the 'dynamic feed project'[1], 2 months before.
I hv came up with a plan but with the busy schedule I couldnt complete it.
Therefore as it is presented for the GSoC 2012, I would like to mentor or
co-mentor the idea.

Further I would like to support mentoring if any support is required.
Please feel free
to add me as a co-mentor if required.

Looking forward to support.

[1] http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/SoC_dynamic_feeds