[geeklog-devel] Self Introduction to Geeklog development list

Dhruv Goel dhruv.goel92 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 10:31:08 EDT 2012

Hi Sebastine,

You can check out the GSOC 2012 page of geeklog here :
http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code
Since you mentioned you are familiar with geeklog code, you can start
fixing bugs too.
Here is a link to getting started with Geeklog Development:
http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Getting_Started
I am a student myself interested in GSOC under Geeklog.

Thanks!

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 6:48 PM, Sebastine Fernando <sebastinelnux at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Dear Geeklog community,
>
> Hello! I am Sebastine who is following Computer Science degree in the
> University.
>
> I would like to join with the Geeklog project for the GSoC 2012 and start
> contributing.
>
> I have selected Geeklog because;
> I am good in PHP and Geeklog uses PHP as the primary development language.
> Therefore I can adopt easily.
> I have used Geeklog earlier and did some customizations, therefore it is
> familiar to me.
>
> I would like to work on Geeklog project ideas and with the community.
>
> It pleasure to start my frist GSoC attempt with Geeklog.
>
> Thanks !
>
> --
> Sebastine Fernando
>
> Email : sebastinelnux at gmail.com