[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.9.0 or Geeklog 2.0.0?

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 13:13:06 EDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 10:53, Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com>wrote:

> empty area if less than 3 columns are being used on a page

Geeklog uses a single theme to represent three different layouts: single
column, two column, and three column. We wanted the new theme to work for
people browsing with JS disabled and to be usable by most every browser out
there. So we're stuck with a table layout. If you know some CSS that
provides for a variable column layout I'm sure Rouslan would love to
incorporate it. However, I'm pretty sure that such a thing doesn't exist
yet.

-Vinny