[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.9.0 or Geeklog 2.0.0?

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat Mar 17 09:38:51 EDT 2012

Hey Buddhika,

We do not have a list online at the moment but ...

I know we need icons for the following new topics: Themes, Development, News and Geeklog.net

These topics are not yet available for viewing on Geeklog.net but the design should be similar to the other topic icons you can find on our site.

We also are planning to redesign the homepage using the new theme being developed (which you can find in the repository). Not much has been discussed about this yet (check http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Geeklog.net_Redesign for ideas) but we will need a few graphics for this as well (download or getting started buttons, other images that would fit in with our message).

If you want you could submit images for the topic icons or even a mock-up of the Geeklog homepage (or part of it).

Be sure to post any samples to this mailing list and if you have questions ask away (especially if you tackle the homepage since we haven't discussed yet what should go on it).

Tom