[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0 Schedule

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:59:20 EDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 07:54, Tom <websitemaster at cogeco.net> wrote:

> Failure when trying to report sitemap.xml write error (I am not sure if
> this
> happens on a Windows system since I have not seen it before)

http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1412

As previously discussed, this was fixed. I'm going to close it as a fixed
with a note pointing the change set ff0b1ba07d05. I don't think there was a
bug # for that fix so I'm not marking 1412 as a duplicate.

>  Name the new Theme - Ideas?

I'm not all that creative when it comes to the naming of things like this,
but if we're going to use it on geeklog.net, we could name it after the
release: "Geeklog2.0"

I would suggest a beta release now with a note that these last issues are
outstanding. The more eyes on this release the better.

-Vinny