[geeklog-devel] Constant XHTML

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Wed Mar 28 16:15:25 EDT 2012

I notice while I had error reporting set to E_ALL that the constant XHTML is
used in the languages files but has yet to be defined when the language
files are included. XHTML is based on $_CONF['doctype'] and is defined after
a themes function.php file is set. I assume this is done because a theme may
want to reset this $_CONF['doctype'] value which affects what the XHTML
constant is set for.

Does anyone see a problem of setting the language files after the theme and
XHTML are set or was there a reason they are set before? (ie does a theme
need access to the language files)