[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon May 14 13:02:02 EDT 2012

Hi Ivy,

1. Fixed. It actually did have the new topic assignments but the old ones
were not deleted

2. Stories do not have Topic modes. You must select a topic. I did some
tests and as far as I can tell story copy is working fine. If you have more
info for me about this?

3. Fixed

4. We only have the 3 options All, Homepage Only and Topic Selected. How
would the Without Homepage work? I am not sure what you mean here.

Thanks

Tom