[geeklog-devel] Wiki site

Dan Stoner danstoner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:53:00 EDT 2012

So, is everyone happy?

http://gwiki.thatlinuxbox.com/

It looks like the live site has not had any content updates since the
time I received a database dump.

It would be awesome if I didn't have to do any db loads and re-apply
the mediawiki version upgrade, etc.    The only thing we would lose
are a couple weeks of page visit counts.

Who manages DNS for wiki.geeklog.net so we can coordinate?

Anything else the group wants/needs before doing a switchover?

Thanks,

- Dan Stoner