[geeklog-devel] Geeklog New Topic Manager

Yoshinori Tahara taharaxp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:09:29 EDT 2012

>> Tom wrote:
> My original idea was to use some jQuery with a tree plugin and combine a
> tree and the topic edit form all on one page. This would obviously take a
> bit of time.

We should take advantage of jQuery and Ajax more aggressively.
I think it is a future issue.

>> Tom wrote:
> I see that the topics are indented in the Topic Name column. Does that show
> which topics are children of other topics?

It is as you have already guessed.

>> Dirk Haun wrote:
> Not exactly a new complaint :) http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=968

Thanks for the information. It was the information I was looking for.
They have demonstrated that there is a need.

>> Dirk Haun wrote:
> Looks nice. Topic icons are 48x48 pixels, traditionally.
> Would you scale them down to display them in a list?

Yes, I did so.
I tried some scale. 48x48, 24x24, 20x20, 16x16.
As a result, my best choice was 24x24 (half size of 48x48).

Thanks

--
Yoshinori Tahara - dengen