[geeklog-devel] Fwd: RSS-Feed

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Oct 17 03:38:43 EDT 2012

Forwarding this with the attachment (I hope), since I'm seeing the
same thing: Some of the stories show up twice in the RSS feed. I just
checked the actual geeklog.rss feed file, and the two stories (Geeklog
2.0.0 Release Candidate 1, New Theme "newspaper_en" Uses Responsive
Web Design) are duplicated in the feed - but only these two.

In other words, something's wrong with the RSS feeds in 2.0.0

bye, Dirk

----- Forwarded message from Markus Wollschlaeger
<markus8 at hallomarkus.de> -----