[geeklog-devel] Wiki site

Dan Stoner danstoner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:28:49 EDT 2012

I have a copy of the wiki running here:

http://gwiki.thatlinuxbox.com/

This should be a 1:1 duplicate of the existing geeklog wiki site.

If things seem to be ok at this stage, I want to go ahead and try an
upgrade to the latest MediaWiki version.

This is all still testing / proof of concept phase.  Please report any
issues you discover (including performance, etc.).

Thanks!

- Dan Stoner