[geeklog-devel] Wiki site

Dan Stoner danstoner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 09:08:07 EDT 2012

Thanks for the feedback, that helps narrow down the case for
reproducing the issue.

Could be a bug / interraction between old mediawiki and new PHP...

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/wiki/mediawiki/225396#225396

I'll post back when I have more time to look at it.

p.s. Let me know the group's expectations for response time /
commitment for these sorts of things.

- Dan Stoner