[geeklog-devel] Geeklog New Topic Manager

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun Oct 28 09:45:47 EDT 2012

At least until we start to work on 2.0.1  :-)

We needed the updated topic admin list so I am glad it is in there. I tested
it out and everything works as expected. The sorting feature is nice as well
and makes things easier.

Let's finish up on the rest of the bugs so we can get Geeklog 2.0.0rc2 out
the door.  I hope this will be the last release candidate before the final
is released.

Tom