[geeklog-devel] geeklog-devel Digest, Vol 72, Issue 20

ironmax at spacequad.com ironmax at spacequad.com
Sun Oct 28 15:58:41 EDT 2012

---Rant on--
Ohh brother....how far out of wack is the Demo Next going to be?  I was
under the impression that NO further features would be created once the
final beta version was out.  Now here we are flirting and courting new ideas
and additions/changes after RC1 was released.  We are supposed to be in a
bug fix phase!
--Okay rant off--

Let me know when I can grab an updated RC1 copy for the demonext.geeklog.net
site.

Michael