[geeklog-devel] geeklog-devel Digest, Vol 72, Issue 21

ironmax at spacequad.com ironmax at spacequad.com
Mon Oct 29 10:34:21 EDT 2012

I know that we are supposed to be in a bug fix phase, and this I think this
constitutes more of a cosmetic issue than a bug, but its getting to be an
irritant more than anything.  Because your having to go down to the bottom
of the editor to just change the post mode then back up to to enter your
message.  While in the article editor, can we move the post mode up above
the Story Introduction block when you have the config set for Plain Old Text
as default.  It seems to be fine if you have Advanced Editor set as default
though.  Example is right on the www.geeklog.net site.  You wont see that on
the Demonext site as I have it set for the advanced Editor by default.

Michael

I would leave Demo Next the same until RC2 is released as the actual RC1
release/download has not changed.