[geeklog-devel] geeklog-devel Digest, Vol 71, Issue 1

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Sep 4 14:45:15 EDT 2012

Hi Michael,

Yeah I will probably use something like it based off of your code. I will
probably add the devs to a group so we can easily add and remove them from
the list.

I haven't got to it yet as I just finished off a few bugs in Geeklog. I plan
on starting to update a copy of Geeklog.net on my dev servers to 2.0.0
tomorrow or Friday.

Tom