[geeklog-devel] Begin Contributing

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Apr 5 13:59:48 EDT 2013

Rishabh Raj <rishabhr123 at gmail.com> wrote:

>       I am interested in contributing to Geeklog as part of GSoc '13.

Thanks for your interest. I'll start with the usual disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we won't know whether or not we'll be selected to participate in GSoC 2013 until next Monday.

>       How can I get started ?

We have a brief Getting Started guide on our wiki:

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Getting_Started

Basically, try to get Geeklog up and running, then try to reproduce an issue from our bugtracker. There are a couple that are tagged "beginner", which we think can be done by someone new to the project with a reasonable amount of work.

Also, if you happen to find any issues, feel free to report them.

Hope that helps (and if it doesn't, please ask) :)

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/