[geeklog-devel] Always load jQuery?

Kenji ITO geeklog at mystral-kk.net
Sun Apr 7 10:10:43 EDT 2013

Tom wrote:

> I am not sure I follow. Isn't it now loaded by the themes already with the
> function theme_js_libs_foo() from functions.php?
>
> We have also had a few requests to allow jQuery to be loaded in the header
> when needed (ie it would default in the footer unless a theme or plugin,
> etc.) requested it in the header.
>
> http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1459
>
> Tom

What I wanted to say is we may as well load jQuery in "scripts.class.php",
whether the theme requires it or not.  I am now reading JavaScript files
under public_html/javascript directory and have found some code don't use
jQuery but roll on its own.  I would like to rewrite such code with
jQuery.  For this, I'd like to make sure jQuery is always loaded in the
footer (or header).
--
Kenji