[geeklog-devel] Geeklog CKEditor Integration

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu Aug 1 17:42:10 EDT 2013

Surprising no replies yet on my post, I guess we should give them a bit
longer. The website says GPLv3 but the code says GPLv2+.  I would go with
the code version but it looks like they want to move to GPLv3 anyways (re
website says 3) which I guess if it doesn't give us problems now it may in
the future.

What are the next steps Dirk so we don't leave Dengen hanging.

Are you dead set changing the Geeklog license?

Tom