[geeklog-devel] Registering My Favorite WYSIWYG HTML Editor

Wim Niemans niemans at nlbox.com
Fri Aug 16 17:03:02 EDT 2013

Agree with Tom, with one exception.

I agree that is not up to the user to select a specific editor. But it is up the role the user is playing.
Comment posting could do entirely with the most basic editor available. See what I mean at LinkedIn: they are using a fine feature for posting comments; no decorations, only user experience.
Than I guess a story admin, aka CMS user, would like to use the most advanced editor available for drafting new stories.

My euro cents.

Wim

Op 16 aug. 2013, om 22:33 heeft Web Site Master het volgende geschreven: