[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.1.0 Release Schedule

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun Dec 8 10:30:09 EST 2013

With the wiki editor issues and the current option for the HTML filtering
solution still undecided I am going to hold off the beta release until those
have been fixed.

Once those are done I would then like to release the beta 1 (with the plan
of fixing a few of the recently reported bugs once it is released).

With the second beta release (or RC 1) Geeklog 2.1.0 should be pretty solid
and I will then probably update Geeklog.net with it. (hoping that the third
release will be final)

Tom

PS I included the HTML filtering options below just so everyone else knows
what I am talking bout