[geeklog-devel] GSoC Mentor/Org Admin Feedback Survey

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Thu Feb 7 02:48:19 EST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Radomile <maryr at google.com>
Date: 2013/1/28
Subject: [GSoC Mentors] GSoC Mentor/Org Admin Feedback Survey
To: google-summer-of-code-mentors-list
<google-summer-of-code-mentors-list at googlegroups.com>

Hi there Google Summer of Code Mentors and Org Admins,

We hope you had a nice new year. We're contacting you because we'd
like to get some feedback on your experience with GSoC (and/or your
organization as a whole) and what's been happening since your
participation. We plan to use the information submitted for program
improvements and general statistics-gathering.

We've put together two surveys for you. There is a survey for those of
you who have participated as Mentors and for those who have served as
Org Admins:

MENTORS: https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/forms/d/1twcUQj06HOoHI7UAmXpYFQrI321Bx_QrXFYXoZucjng/viewform

ORG ADMINS (we ask that only one person fill this out on behalf of
your organization):
https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/forms/d/1LpKbvoDB4NlwHpnsi5lv71iEs8GA3VGIEzjmQWzsFX8/viewform

Surveys should be completed by Friday, February 8.

Please note that you are under no obligation whatsoever to submit the
survey and that you can submit the Mentor survey anonymously if you
would like.

Thanks for the help!
-The Google Open Source Programs Office

Mary Radomile