[geeklog-devel] Geeklog and 404 Errors

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Jan 4 20:37:57 EST 2013

Sounds good.

I will wait a few days to see if anyone else has anything to add before
putting in the feature request.

As Vinny said the 404.php page should use much of the same code as possible
with the new function.  I will also mention in the request to add a config
option to enable a 404.log file  (or should this go in the error log?) since
it would be nice to know if anyone is trying to access pages that do not
exist.

Tom