[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0 RC2 Release Schedule

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Jan 21 09:13:46 EST 2013

Thanks for your hard work  Shintaro.

I see Dirk has assigned himself that patch to take a look at it. I am not a
PosqgreSQL user so if anyone else who is and has a chance to take a look at
the bug and feedback,  maybe they can offer their opinion on the matter
(which seems to deal with handling of the single quote in sql statements for
those interested).

Tom