[geeklog-devel] Test failed

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat Jan 26 17:17:44 EST 2013

There are a few problems with the story tests
http://project.geeklog.net:8080/job/test-framework/lastFailedBuild/console

I removed test testGetSidForDb and testGetSidForDbWithSlashes from tests
since the story class function getSid now requires lib-database because of
DB_escapeString. For the tests to run correctly they cannot require outside
files.

The problem is I can't seem to push my commit to
http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/test-framework/

Dirk I use the same username and password as the main Geeklog repository
right?

Here is my error log:

% hg --repository T:\GeeklogTestFrameWork push
ssh://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/test-framework/
pushing to ssh://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/test-framework/
remote: abort: There is no Mercurial repository here (.hg not found)!
no suitable response from remote hg
[command returned code 255 Sat Jan 26 17:12:17 2013]

Any ideas why it is not working Dirk?

Tom