[geeklog-devel] Geeklog and jQuery 1.9.0 - Important!

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu Jan 31 18:00:12 EST 2013

Okay so I pushed the changes. (For some reason the changeset info wasn't
mailed to the cvs mailing list but it is there :-)

There are 3 java script issues that need fixing and they all deal with the
Geeklog Configuration.

- Search Auto Complete
- Tabs
- Configuration Tooltips

Hopefully someone can tackle this. Most of the fixes will probably take
place in the admin.configuration.js file.

Tom