[geeklog-devel] GLText Engine

Dan Stoner danstoner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 09:46:31 EDT 2013

I don't know if this is relevant, but sometimes after composing a story in
one format I decide I want to switch to another.  Switching from html or
wiki-style to plain text or back again really screws up the content.  It
seems like it would not be too hard to at least preserve line breaks when
changing a story from one style to another.

- Dan Stoner