[geeklog-devel] Creating a New Theme in Geeklog 2.1.0 using another theme

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Wed Jul 17 06:47:45 EDT 2013

Your welcome (there a few others doing some work as well :-)

The next version of Geeklog will be 2.1.0. There have been to many changes
(including a few database updates) to keep the version at 2.0.1. At some
point the repository and bug tracker will be updated to reflect this.

Actual I believe Kenji ITO is responsible for style.css.php. I like it too
and it does save time when you have a lot of css files. What I hope to do is
actually incorporate the functionality of style.css.php into the scripts
class. This way Geeklog will perform the combining and the creation of the
file and other themes along with plugins can take advantage of it if they so
choose. I am not sure if this will happen in this version or the next
version of Geeklog (I hope this version).

Tom