[geeklog-devel] function calls from public_html/plugin to plugins/plugin

Benjamin Talic b.ttalic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 04:43:20 EDT 2013

Hi all,

In my plugin in several places I use AJAX calls to PHP functions.
Originally I wanted to avoid unnecessary security risks and place the
functions file inside plugins/plugin.
However I noticed that every time one of the AJAX calls is made my session
was terminated.
So I moved the function file(s) to the public_html/plugin folder. The
problem does not occur anymore.
I guess one way of dealing with security issues would be to use something
like lib-common uses:
*
*
*if (strpos(strtolower($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']), 'lib-common.php') !== false) {
    echo COM_refresh($_CONF['site_url'] . '/index.php');
    exit;
}*
*
*
But I am interested if anyone experienced a similar problem?

Best,
Ben