[geeklog-devel] login using linked in does not file a email adres

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Jul 19 06:46:44 EDT 2013

Hi Wim,

I did a quick check and as far as I can see both LinkedIn and Twitter do not
allow us to retrieve the email password of a user account through OAUTH
(Facebook does though). This was a privacy issue decided by them. Hopefully
this will change in the future.

Do you know how people are emailing these users causing these errors (what
page) as if the email is blank this ability should be disabled?

Tom