[geeklog-devel] login using linked in does not file a email adres

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Jul 19 19:07:50 EDT 2013

Geeklog does allow plugins to interact when a user is created but obviously you would need some to code for this

http://www.geeklog.net/filemgmt/index.php/541 (see coments for extra variable needed)

Here is a custom registration example. The thing is though you are probably right about remote user account creation bypassing these hooks, I would have to double check to be sure. (so this may not be much help)

I did have a plan for user registrations but I have been dealing with other things lately and it is on the back burner for now. I wanted to update the way plugins interacted with the User Page and the My Accounts Page, and get a custom user creation plugin going, but adding a hook for remote users would be a great idea as well so you could gather other information for remote accounts right away.

Why don’t you put a feature request into the Geeklog Bug Tracker.

Tom