[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Story and Topic Ids

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun Jul 21 11:46:25 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I have added a Title to Id javascript (modified from Ben's PurePro theme)
that creates an id for articles and topics based on what the user types in
for a Title. It works fine in Firefox but for some reason doesn't work  in
the later versions of IE. It also fails when the theme is using a default
theme (in all browser).

I am not sure why yet (I haven't had a chance to really check it out) but
for those who want to take a look feel free to try and fix it J.

When fixed I will probably add this to the staticpage editor as well.