[geeklog-devel] Geeklog.net - File Management Plugin

Yoshinori Tahara taharaxp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 15:20:59 EDT 2013

Dirk wrote:

> But I guess the file ids would also change?
> I.e. File Management file 42 would not be same as Downloads file 42.
> If that's the case, it would make a switchover a lot harder.

URL of File Management file 42:
http://www.geeklog.net/filemgmt/index.php/42

URL of Downloads file 42 after conversion:
http://www.geeklog.net/downloads/index.php/42

URL rewriting will be relatively easy.

Tom wrote:

> If there is a quick fix with regexps and SQL requests that would be
> great but Dengen would have to answer if the ids are the same.
> Autotags have been used so those would have to be converted over as well.

IDs of the numeric type are converted to the string type.
It is the same as the parameter of URLs and autotags.
So, we will be able to create a conversion script.

dengen