[geeklog-devel] CrowdTranslation plugin

Niemans niemans at nlbox.com
Sun Jun 16 17:55:50 EDT 2013

> At this point I am thinking of a table like:
> Language| Array      | Array_Key| Translation
> German  |LANG01   | 2                | mehr

Add the full language filename, i.e. "dutch_utf-8"
Take the full array name, abbreviate only in the GUI.
Add the plugin name; we will need a approved list, i.e. core, forum, links etc.
Add the id or credentials received from the main site; we'll need it when merging with the main site
Add the permission items of Geeklog
Add the (local) userID for tracking
Add a timestamp
Add a count (likes)

Wim

Op 16 jun. 2013, om 23:23 heeft Benjamin Talic het volgende geschreven: