[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Admin Home

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Jun 18 20:31:32 EDT 2013

Does anyone have a problem with me adding an actual Admin home link to the
admin block?  I always thought this was a little strange that we didn't have
one as it is not obvious that Submissions is it.

I would put the command and control on this page and remove it from
submissions.

I may also organize the icons a bit better so it is easier to spot things.

Have a spot for plugins, topics, blocks, article stuff

Have a spot for Users (groups, users, Mail Users)

Have a spot for tools (db backups, clear cache, Log Viewer, GL Version Test,
configuration, documentation)

Thoughts?