[geeklog-devel] Geeklog What's New Block

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Jun 26 07:39:04 EDT 2013

Tom wrote:

> there is a $displayall one. Is that used anywhere (I don’t remember ever using it)?
>
> If not, I am going to remove it along with the new stories flag when I upgrade the What’s New Block.

You need ?display=all when you use a static page to replace the entire front page but then want to link to the normal list of stories. Like when you use a static page as a sort of "splash screen" before you can enter the actual site.

Introduced back in 2003:
http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/geeklog/rev/81e3b2f216d3

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/