[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2013

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Mar 17 13:34:43 EDT 2013

The application period for mentoring organisations for GSoC 2013 starts tomorrow. Do we still want to participate?

If so, we would need:

- a good ideas list
- a backup admin
- (soon) more mentors

Our ideas list could certainly do with some more love and maybe another project idea or two. Specifically, we don't seem to have a project with a difficulty level less than "medium".

We don't always need to provide such long project descriptions like for the ones we already have. If you have a look at, for example, the ideas list of KDE[1], they are often much shorter (as long as the goal is clear).

So, where do we stand?

bye, Dirk

[1] http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas

--