[geeklog-devel] Doing a Geeklog upgrade

Erwan HAMON hamon.erwan at free.fr
Mon Oct 7 15:49:51 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I am working at upgrading a website based on a fairly old Geeklog
release that has been patched and customised by various people over the
years.

After making good progress on hacking a CLI upgrade process to get it up
to Geeklog 2.0.0, I decided I needed to find out what is the best
channel to discuss with the Geeklog project. There are bugs which I've
found and fixed, custom features in place or required that could be
shared with upstream Geeklog.

It looks like this is the best list to join. Isn't it ?

Regards,

--
Erwan HAMON - http://hamon.erwan.free.fr/