[geeklog-devel] Doing a Geeklog upgrade

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Oct 7 17:23:39 EDT 2013

This would be the place J

We hope to release Geeklog 2.1.0 in the next month or so (beta) which fixes a number of bugs and adds a number of new features.

The latest code base is here:

http://www.geeklog.net/staticpages/index.php/CVS

You can check out and add bug report and feature requests here:

http://project.geeklog.net/

and your more than welcome to discuss any bugs, features patches you may have on this mailing list.

Tom