[geeklog-devel] Doing a Geeklog upgrade

Erwan HAMON hamon.erwan at free.fr
Mon Oct 21 16:13:23 EDT 2013

Le lundi 7 octobre 2013 21:49, Erwan HAMON a écrit :
>After making good progress on hacking a CLI upgrade process to get it
>up  to Geeklog 2.0.0,

Would you be interested in this CLI upgrade script ?

It could be useful for automatic regression testing in Jenkins.

I am using it over and over to test my migration with commands like :

cd ~/geektest/testgl2/html/admin/install/ ; \
mysql -u root -pXXXX testgl2 < ~/geektest/dropTables.sql ; \
mysql -u root -pXXXX testgl2 < ~/geektest/dumpGeeklog1_4Data.sql ; \
php cli_db_upgrade.php | tee update00.log

Regards,

--
Erwan HAMON - http://hamon.erwan.free.fr/